- – JBL micro USB charging connector or charging cable itself is visually damaged – frayed, exposed wires or pins bent.
- – JBL Speaker doesn’t respond – the charging LED light doesn’t start flashing when the charging connector is inserted into the micro USB charging socket.
- – Charging takes an unusually long time or never finishes completely.
- – Charging cable or the connector itself gets uncomfortably hot during charging.
If at least one of the above statements is true, you will likely need to replace the current charging cable.
- We have JBL Charging Cables available for purchase via eBay.
- These are high-quality cables that provide fast charging ( up to 2.5A of DC current ) when used with capable charging wall adapters.
- Each JBL Charging Cable gets tested before being dispatched to the customer.
- We offer a 180-day Warranty for each JBL Charging Cable.
- JBL Charging Cables are suitable for: JBL Flip 2, JBL Flip 3, JBL Flip 4, JBL Charge, JBL Charge 2, JBL Charge 3, JBL Pulse, JBL Pulse 2, JBL Pulse 3, JBL E45BT and JBL E55BT